Before You Start! Five Important Tips
- The business plan should tell a compelling story about your business, explaining who, what, when, where, how and why.
- Your plan should be focused and clear. It’s not about the number of pages or style of the cover.
- The plan should define specific business objectives and goals with general parameters to guide the organization.
- Writing a business plan should force logic and discipline into a business.
- A good business plan is a living document. It should be updated regularly